A Premier Toronto wedding cruise and wedding venue for over 30 years.
Planning a wedding Cruise
So he/she popped the question. Now where do you start? In my experience planning weddings for over 30 years, the first priorities seem to be “the dress” and the “venue.” We have the Toronto Wedding Venue with our two gorgeous Yachts Yankee Lady III and Yankee Lady IV, and we have the experience to assist you with planning that special day.
Whether you just want to have your ceremony on board, or just the reception, or both, we at Yankee Lady Yacht Charters are here to help you with every detail. We’ll sit and plan with you, and will write a formalized plan for you to approve. And…on the big day, you will walk on the ship knowing exactly what is going to happen…and just enjoy your day. Leave all the details to us!
Let the wedding planning begin.
Our experienced event planners will help you with every detail of your wedding cruise:
- Provide detailed floor plans for both your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Discuss menu options and plan the food with you. Whether buffet style, plate service or cocktail style, we’ll also consider any special food allergies or restrictions. Tastings are available.
- Outline an efficient timeline for your event.
- Order your flowers, wedding cake, and extra décor if required.
- Customize the beverage bar to suit the event.
- Have several face to face meetings to formalize all ideas and details.
- And, on the day, our event planner and/or cruise director will organize your wedding party and make sure all goes as planned. We’ll help you as much or as little as you want us to.
We’ll be your “one stop shopping venue” or assist in the basics of renting a boat venue and coordinating with your suppliers for your event. We are here at your service. For more information on how we can help you with your wedding planning, just call us at 416-868-0000 or by email.
Wedding Planning Specialists for more than 35 years!